Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (120 lbs)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show|
|Full Name||Troian Avery Bellisario|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1985|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles County, California, USA|
Troian Bellisario was born on 28th October, 1985 in Los Angeles. She is an American Television and Film actress. Troian’s parents Deborah Pratt, and Donald P. Bellisario are producers in the Television industry. In 2009, Troian completed her graduation from the University of Southern California in Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Troian Bellisario co-featured in guest appearances on numerous TV shows such as Quantum Leap, JAG, Tequila and Bonetti, NCIS, and First Monday. The NCIS and Quantum Leap drama series arrangement were co-ordinated by Donald P. Bellisario her very father. Troian co-featured in the movie Billboard Dad alongside Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate in 1998.
Later, Troian Bellisario started showing up in various short movies including Intersect, Unspoken, and Archer House in 2006. Further, she was given a lead character role of Spencer Hastings in the TV drama arrangement Pretty Little Liars that depends on Sara Shepard’s novel in November 2009. On November 16, 2011, Troian Bellisario declared she was composing and making her own movie, that was effectively supported through Kickstarter.
In 2014, Troian Bellisario conveyed a commencement speech at the USC School of Dramatic Arts. Toward the beginning of January 2014, Troian Bellisario uncovered that she experienced individual dietary issues and self-hurting issues through secondary school. In 2009, Troian Bellisario met Patrick J. Adams, on the shooting of the play Equivocation and after that, they start dating each other. Later, on 10th December, 2016, they both officially wedded in Santa Barbara, California.
Troian Bellisario additionally featured as Bennett along with Ian Harding, Shay Mitchel, and Nolan North in a short movie, Immediately Afterlife, based on the survivors of a suicide attempt. Further, Troian was cast in the main driving character performance alongside her life partner Patrick J. Adams in the brief movie We Are Here in 2015. This film was shot in Haida Gwaii, and Troian Bellisario herself composed and featured in the film.
Troian Bellisario portrayed a depicting character role in her elementary movie, Feed, which she likewise produced and composed in 2017.
Troian Bellisario Education
|School||USC School of Dramatic Arts
Campbell Hall School
|College||University of Southern California|
Check out Troian Bellisario's video
Troian Bellisario's Photos Gallery
Troian Bellisario Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Pretty Little Liars tv show
Film Debut: Last Rites (1988)
TV Show: Quantum Leap (1990)
Net Worth: USD $10 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Donald P. Bellisario
Mother: Deborah Pratt
Sister(s): Leslie Bellisario-Ingham
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Patrick J. Adams (m. 2016)
Children: 1 (One)
Son(s): Aurora Adams Elliot Rowena Adams
Troian Bellisario Favorites
Hobbies: Acrobatics, Aerial yoga
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Destination: Gjelina
Favorite Color: White, Blur, Pink
Facts You Never Knew About Troian Bellisario!
- Her father, Donald P. Bellisario made various Television series as a producer such as P.I., Magnum, NCIS, and Quantum Leap.
- Troian Bellisario has 2 stepbrothers, and 3 stepsisters. One of her step-brothers is a performing actor Sean Murray and another one is a filmmaker Chad W. Murray.
- Trorian’s father pertains to a Serbian and Italian ancestry whereas her mother belongs to French, English, American and African lineage.
- In North Hollywood, California, Troian Bellisario went to Campbell Hall School through 12th grade.
- Soon after secondary school, Troian Bellisario went to Vassar College for two or three months before taking a break for her emotional mental well-being.
- In 1988, Troian Bellisario at the age of 3, made her first acting introduction by performing in the movie Last Rites.