Aamir Liaquat gets trolled for latest TikTok with wife Dania

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Aamir Liaquat got married for the third time. He tied the knot with a 18-years old girl from Punjab. The couple got married on 9th February. However, their wedding ceremony took place in Lodhran, Panjab. But later they celebrated their wedding in Karachi with friends and family. The couple is been enjoying their married life and sharing Tiktok videos together.

The politician announced this news on 10 February. However, he got criticized for marrying a 31-years younger girl. people trolled them because of the age difference .

Things started getting worst, not only people some celebrities couldn’t hold back and take a dig into the matter. Aamir’s wife shared some inappropriate Tiktok videos. The videos were shot in their bedroom. People started bashing the newly-wed for sharing inappropriate videos. Pakistani actors Bilal Qureshi and Ahmed Ali Butt shared their point of view on the inappropriate video.

Moreover, Ahmed Ali Butt wrote on his IG story: “When you post something from the privacy of your bedroom, just remember you invited the whole world in it… So don’t complain after, if they don’t leave.” Actor Bilal Qureshi also took to his Instagram and posted about the video. In addition, He wrote: “Someone said to me, ”You’re not Viral material, You’re just Marriage material” Today I saw a video of some Celebrity Couple and I got to known what Viral material actually is. #ThankGogImNot ”

Reply To:

Aamir Liaquat gets trolled for latest TikTok with wife Dania

Your information: