Aamir Liaquat got married for the third time.

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Aamir Liaquat Hussain got married for the third time. He married to a 18-years old girl from Punjab. On Wednesday, the politician tied the knot with Syeda Dania Shah. There Nikkah ceremony took place in Lodhran of Punjab. Dania Shah is an 18-year old girl who belongs to Najeeb ut Tarfain “Sadaat” Family.

PTI MNA’s second wife Syeda Tuba Anwar officially announced their divorce on social media. The both were separated since 14 months and got divorced in February 2022.

Aamir Liaquat posted a pictures with his new wife on Instagram. He got married in Lodhran and then celebrated their wedding in Karachi. In the shared picture, the couple seems very happy together while looking at each other. Dr. Aamir also wrote in details about his new wife and marriage.
    He wrote: “‏Last night tie a knot with, Syeda Dania Shah, 18, she is belong to an honorable Najeeb ut Tarfain “Sadaat” Family of Lodhran, South Punjab, saraiki lovely, charming, simple and darling. I would like to request all of my well wishers, please pray for us, I have just passed the dark tunnel, it was a wrong turn.”

On the other hand, people are trolling and making memes about his third marriage. But Aamir didn’t take it seriously and replied back to haters. He said that the haters are jealous of his marriage.

Reply To:

Aamir Liaquat got married for the third time.

Your information: