Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Top Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, has post a video on his social media. He shares one of his proud moments as a dad on Instagram. The famous actor took to his IG handle to post a video of one of his children giving a speech in Igbo easily at his school’s cultural day occasion. As per the celebrity, no measure of contents in Nollywood might have gotten him far from such an extraordinary day. Renowned Nigerian move star, Junior Pope’s child, as of late filled him with pride. Therefore, he shares the glimpse of the moment with his fans through Instagram handle. Taking to his official Instagram account, the famous actor shared a video of one of his children taking part in a movement at his school’s cultural day occasion.

The young man was dressed in an isi-agu clothing, complete with a red hats and pearls around his neck. He likewise sat on a high position like seat while speaking in Igbo language. The young man then continued to give the well known ‘Igbo kwenu’ serenade while individuals in the crowd answered him. The entertainer’s child then ‘broke the kola’ as the group praised him.

It was no question an extremely heartwarming second for the kid’s celebrity father, Junior Pope. He added that he could not have possibly missed the occasion for every one of the contents in Nollywood. He composed in the caption with shared video. “I wouldn’t miss this day for all the scripts in Nollywood. My boys made me proud…….”. Junior Pope’s industry colleagues and fans spout over the video. Not long after the star posted the clip of his child on the web, various stars and fans marched to his remark section to spout over the young man.

Reply To:

Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School

Your information: