Ajay Devgn and Kajol celebrates their wedding anniversary, shares throwback picture.

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Indian actors Ajay Devgn and Kajol are celebrating their wedding anniversary. The couple has completed 23 years together. Ajay and Kajol tied the knot back in 1999. However, the couple is blessed with 2 kids Nysa and Yug Devgan. The stars are getting showered with lots of love by their fans from all over the world. Therefore, the social media is a buzz with lovely posts and tributes.

The actress Kajol took to her Instagram and shared an adorable throwback picture with Ajay Devgn.

Talking to her Instagram, the actress has posted an old picture in which the couple is showing a true example of love. Ajay and Kajol both were twinning in white shirts in the picture. In addition, the actress added a heart warming note with the post in which she tells about the ups and down between their marriage and how the couple always chose to stay together. Kajol wrote, “Running, walking, limping, kicking, screaming here we are 23 years later. Do we deserve a medal or a look of awe? Either ways since we both know how u feel about award functions I’m taking a bow now”.

Meanwhile, Ajay Devgn also posted about his wedding anniversary on twitter. He shared an adorable video clip on his twitter account. In the video, Ajay says: “I’m surprised that she is still with me actually”. He wrote in caption, “1999 – Pyaar toh hona hi tha
    2022 – Pyaar toh always hai!
    Happy Anniversary @itsKajolD”

Moreover, on the work from, Ajay Devgn’s film Gangubai Kathiawadi is released today in the cinemas. The film staring Alia Bhatt alongside Ajay. It is a directorial of Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Meanwhile, Ajay will be next seen in a film of Disney+Hotstar titled Rudra. It is produced by Sameer Nair.

Reply To:

Ajay Devgn and Kajol celebrates their wedding anniversary, shares throwback picture.

Your information: