Alia Bhatt replied to wedding rumours, says ‘Already married to Ranbir Kapoor in my head’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are an adorable and sweet couple, Their fans can’t stop speculating about their marriage. The couple is surrounded a lot of rumours. the Gangubai Kathiawadi actress recently had a conversation with NDTV.

During the interview, she was asked about her and Ranbir’s wedding rumors. Alia replied to the interviewers all questions.

The actress admitted that she had married her fiancé Ranbir Kapoor is her head. She said it while laughing out. Alia added: “I think I’ve been married to him in my head for a long time.” She also responded to Ranbir’s 2020 interview where he admitted that if the Covid pandemic hadn’t happened, he would have married his sweetheart by then.

Alia expressed that her beau is not wrong. She said: “I think he’s not wrong. I think definitely.” Alia also clarified that there is a reason behind everything.

Meanwhile, on the work front, the actress is busy with the promotions of upcoming film ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’. However, the trailer of the film is released. The film will hit the screens on 25 February.

Check out the full interview:

Reply To:

Alia Bhatt replied to wedding rumours, says ‘Already married to Ranbir Kapoor in my head’

Your information: