Amanda Kloots Test Positive For Covid-19, Will Miss The Talk To Quarantine

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Amanda Kloots is renowned American Tv personality as well as a dancer and a fitness trainer. Kloots has been a co-host since 2021 of the daytime talk show ‘The Talk’. She is known for her best dance performances on stage. The tv actress is also known for hosting the show The Talk. Amanda was married to a Canadian actor and singer Nick Cordero. She is a mother to her son Elvis Eduardo Cordero. However, her husband died because of coronavirus on 5 July, 2020.

Amanda Kloots revealed on her Instagram that she has tested positive of Covid-19 on Thursday.

The tv host assured that she is completely vaccinated with booster shot. Amanda was out for trip in Mexico. However, she tested negative before going to the trip. But when she flew back to her home unfortunately she tested positive for Covid. This was shocking for her to get this news. This is the first time that she has contracted with covid since the pandemic started. However, her husband had contracted with covid 20 months ago and he couldn’t survive the virus. The fitness trainer will be missing work for some days. She is still a host at The Talk tv show, but due to covid she won’t be able to work for a while. Amanda asked her fans to wish her luck as she is a mother of toddler for whom she have to take care of. Her friends and fans wished her speedy recovery.

Talking to her Instagram account.

Moreover, Kloots wrote a long caption with the Instagram post. It reads: ‘Unfortunately I tested positive for COVID and will be missing some days at work until my quarantine is over. I am feeling completely normal now and feel very grateful for that. I am vaccinated and boosted which is very much putting me at ease. recently got back from a trip to Mexico where I tested negative before I left and before I flew home so this was surprise this morning. This is the first time I’ve tested positive since the pandemic. I’ll hopefully be back to work soon but taking this time at home with Elvis to start potty training!!!! Wish me luck as I run after a naked toddler for the next three days. Any advice please leave below’.

Reply To:

Amanda Kloots Test Positive For Covid-19, Will Miss The Talk To Quarantine

Your information: