Annie Idibia breaks down in tears as she says, ‘I met him before them but my 1st child is his 5th’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Nigerian star Annie Idibia as of late had an emotional time while talking about her relationship with her spouse, 2baba. Young, Famous and African unscripted TV drama, Annie let her co-stars know how she got to know 2baba. First just to awaken and see two different ladies having children for him. The entertainer additionally discribed of how her first baby is 2baba’s fifth kid. As well as the various embarrassments and shames she has confronted. Nigerian entertainer, Idibia got emotional and, surprisingly, got tears. As she talked about her muddled relationship with her spouse and incredible vocalist, 2baba.

Annie, who is a part for the stars on the Young, Famous and African unscripted tv show, got open to a portion of her co-stars as she talked on her marriage. The mom of two talked on how you meet somebody, understand them first, then, at that point, out of nowhere hear the insight about two different ladies having kids for him.

As indicated by the entertainer, her first child is 2baba’s fifth baby. Annie additionally noticed that it had caused her a great deal of embarrassment and humiliation. She considered how an individual could misstep the same way yet again. Annie conceded that there had been a ton of hurt and pain. Yet she has acknowledged that the happy times are a lot more and she has always with 2baba for him to compensate for the terrible times. As per her, affection is far beyond individuals say it is. Annie’s candid video left a ton of fans heartfelt. A considerable lot of them pity with her.

Reply To:

Annie Idibia breaks down in tears as she says, ‘I met him before them but my 1st child is his 5th’

Your information: