Arjun Kapoor started his Iyengar yoga journey

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Arjun Kapoor has always been a fitness freak. He has always showed the importance of exercise and staying fit. However, the actor has started his Iyengar yoga journey. Bollywood film actor has been in a relation with Malaika Arora. The couple is together since 2016.

Arjun Kapoor thanked his girlfriend and gives credit to her for helping him with the new journey. Malaika Arora is a fitness lover and also a popular actress. She shares a lot of pictures while exercising and workout. It is not a surprise as we all know that the couple is fitness enthusiast. Arjun and Malaika didn’t skip there workout even on their vacations in Maldives.

On Monday, Arjun revealed that he has began his new journey with Iyengar yoga. He posted some picture while doing yoga. In the shared pictures, Arjun is a grey shirt with black shorts.

Moreover, Arjun wrote a caption with the post. “I’ve just started a new journey, discovering Iyengar yoga. It started with wanting to sort my posture, open up my hip joint and fix my lower back injury issues. Thanks to @sarvesh_shashi, @malaikaaroraofficial and my instructor @yoga_subhamsri, I’ve have been able start the process to realign the mind & body. Forever grateful !!! ??”.

Reply To:

Arjun Kapoor started his Iyengar yoga journey

Your information: