Chris Rock responds to Will Smith slap at first comedy show since Oscars

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Chris Rock openly tended to entertainer Will Smith for slapping him at the Oscars on Sunday night. The entertainer opened up between a stand-up show on Wednesday. Rock was quiet since the incident happened. People were wondering that what’s going on Chris’ mind. Will and Chris both are the topic of every corner of the internet since the incident occurred. That is, until Wednesday evening when Chris ended his quiet and tended to the issue freely at a stand-up show. On the show, the crowd gave him an overwhelming applause while chanting “F*ck Will Smith”. In a leaked clip from Chris’s stand-up show, the comedian said that he is as yet processing the second that Will Smith raged the stage during the Oscars and slapped him prior to surging back to his seat.

Smith also yelled at Rock and told him to keep his wife name out. Will was responding to a joke Rock made about Jada Pinkett’s hair. Crowd individuals in the 1,000 seat place welcomed the entertainer with an overwhelming applause. Chris luxuriated in the ovation, which roared on for almost two minutes, before he put forth one more attempt to kick things off for the night. Rock said to the audience, “Yo, let me do the show!”. After telling the audience that “At some point I’ll talk about that shit. It will be serious and it will be funny,” Rock continued the show.

Since the unpredictable incident happened at the Oscars, The sales for “Chris Rock Ego Death World Tour 2022” have soar, taking off to more than $1000 per ticket. In the mean time, the sold-out shows saw passes exchanging for more than $800.

Will Smith issued an apology to Rock and The Academy.

Meanwhile, Will Smith put out an apology via Instagram on Monday. Referring to his way of behaving as unpardonable. He said: “Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable”. The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences declared that it has started disciplinary procedures against the actor Will Smith on Wednesday.

Reply To:

Chris Rock responds to Will Smith slap at first comedy show since Oscars

Your information: