Davido’s Imade Visits Music Studio, The Singer Says He Is Obsessed With His Children

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Top Nigerian artist, Davido, as of late spent time with his first daughter Imade, as they kept on spending quality time together in London. The music icon and his girl were seen having a good time together at a hotel. Later, they went to a music studio as Imade took the mic. Not just that, Davido likewise took to Twitter to spout over exactly the amount he is obsessed on his kids. Well known Nigerian vocalist, Davido and his first kid, Imade, as of late gave fans family goals as they hung out in London. In a series of photos posted on Imade’s Instagram page, the young lady was seen making some decent memories with her popular father. The dad and little girl pair took series of adorable photographs at a hotel.

Later on, Imade was found in what the future held studio as she wore the earphones and took to the mic. She appeared to be very excited for it. The post was joined by a caption where Imade noted that she was spending time with her best person. Imade wrote: “Hanging with my best guy.”

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Davido likewise shared a post on Twitter, clarifying his affections for his kids. However, it is clear that Davido loves his children a ton. He wrote on his twitter, “I’m obsessed with my children”. Various web users were gushing over the pictures of Imade spending time with her dad Davido. Others likewise responded to the vocalist being obsessed with his children. Recently Davido got praised by his fans before his O2 Arena concert. He got love and praise when he sent his private jet for his son Ifeayni and his third child mother Chioma. However, his daughter’s also attended the O2 concert and supported their dad Davido.

Reply To:

Davido’s Imade Visits Music Studio, The Singer Says He Is Obsessed With His Children

Your information: