Deepika Padukone answers if she asked Ranveer Singh’s Permission for Gehraiyaan

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

The diva Deepika Padukone will soon be seen in upcoming film Gehraiyaan. The actress is seen opposite Siddhant Chaturvedi. There are several intimate scenes in the film. Some people are criticizing Deepika for the intimate scenes. However, there is a high level of intimacy between Deepika and Siddhant in the film. Fans are also querious about Ranveer’s reaction.

Recently, She had an interview with Bollywood Bubbles. Deepika was asked about if she had asked Ranveer’s Permission for Gehraiyaan. She said that it is a stupid thing that she is reacting to it.

Deepika replied to the interviwer: “I think, for us, that’s the most important thing. I don’t read comments. I’m pretty certain even he doesn’t. And, I think. Yuck! It just feels so stupid. I think he is extremely proud. He’s extremely proud of the film that we made and he’s extremely proud of my performance.”

Previously, Deepika also admitted that the intimacy has made her comfortable to work with Siddhant. Meanwhile, the film is about to release in 2 days on 11th February. Therefore, the actors are busy with the promotions.

Check out the full Interview:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3dww8mWpo%5D

Reply To:

Deepika Padukone answers if she asked Ranveer Singh’s Permission for Gehraiyaan

Your information: