DJ Mo Shares Photos Of Furnished Living Room of House He Built for His Parents

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Samuel Muraya is popularly known by his stage name ‘DJ Mo’. He is a famous Kenyan disc jockey, music producer, and artist manager. The star rose to fame after becoming a finalist in the Pilsner Mfalme DJ Competition in 2009. DJ Mo is apparently one of the most rich disc jockeys of Kenya. However, Mo aggregates his money from his profession as a DJ and furthermore the production of music and other artists. Some of his popular mixes are DJ Mo Kenyan Gospel Mix, DJ Mo Kenyan Latest Mix, and several others. The is star is married to a popular a Kenyan singer. Linet Munyali who is known as Size 8 is the wife of DJ Mo.

Recently, the celebrity shared some pictures flaunting the furnished living room. DJ has furnished the living room of the house that he built for his parents. Therefore, DJ Mo shared a photograph of what his parent’s living room currently resembles after completely furnishing. He said that his dream was to ensure his parents can live comfortably at their home. Since he has built them their own house.

Talking to the Instagram of DJ Mo.

The Kenyan artist took to his Instagram and posted a picture showing of the furnished living room of his parents home. The room is designed in grey theme with enough sitting space and a big screen in front of the sofa. Moreover, The seats are complementing the tables and carpet with matching cushions. The floor matching with the room color. Moreover, Dj added a caption with the post. He wrote: “My happiness is when my parents live well … they took care of us and before mbwe mbwe za Nairobi I told God I need to honor them. You remember this gift to my parents ? 3 bedroom all en-suite ? Am grateful to @mimadesignsfurniture for this set of furniture.” In addition, Dj added: “am grateful to God ..We are well and blessed … but I feel we need to build our retirement home / state house now.”

Reply To:

DJ Mo Shares Photos Of Furnished Living Room of House He Built for His Parents

Your information: