Francine Diaz Celebrates Her 18th Birthday, Shares Birthday Message To Self

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Francine Diaz is a popular Filipina actress and endorser. The actress is most widely known for her role of Cassie Mondragon in ‘Kadenang Ginto’ tv series. Some of her other popular projects include The Heiress 2018, Silly Red Shoes 2019 and Tenement 66. The teenage actress recently turned 18. However, her birthday date 27th January. But Francine celebrated her birthday on 26th February, after a month of her birthday. The Filipina actress celebrated her lavish birthday in a dreamland. The beauty mogul looked so gorgeous and beautiful on the special occasion. She donned two lavish outfit on her 18th birthday celebration.

The pictures were shared by Michael Leyva & Nice Print Photography on their Instagram account. The actress’s birthday was celebrated in a dreamland theme. The special event was titled as #franseenindreamland. Francine’s 18th birthday took place at the lavish place ‘Apogee Events and Lifestyle’ in Malate, Manila. This place is popular for special and dreamy events.

On the special day, the actress Francine Diaz wore 2 outfits. At first she was clad in a stunning pink Swarovski ball gown. The outfit was by on the famous designer Michael Leyva. In addition, Francine added diamond drop earrings and the most beautiful tiara (headpiece). The jewelry was by Tessera. Secondly, The actress donned a lavish blue Swarovski ball gown. The second outfit was also by Michael Leyva. The actress left her hair open and decorated them with a tiara. She was looking totally gorgeous like a real princess.

Francine Diaz Shares Birthday Message To Self.

Diaz wished herself with a birthday. A video was shared Star Magic on their official YouTube channel. In the video Francine said, ‘If I have a birthday message for myself, I hope if you change, change for the better and don’t change or your head will grow. Always remember where you come from and focus on yourself, focus on your craft as well and don’t rush into love because we are there at work. Don’t love first, it will come when it comes. The important thing is, you are happy.’

Reply To:

Francine Diaz Celebrates Her 18th Birthday, Shares Birthday Message To Self

Your information: