Ghana Ali is celebrating her wedding anniversary with husband

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Pakistani actress Ghana Ali is celebrating her first wedding anniversary with her husband. Ghana’s husband Umair Gulzar is a millionaire businessman. The couple welcomed their first baby back in 2021. Ghana and Umair got blessed with a baby girl. The couple has been busy with parenting their daughter.

Ghana Ali shared a glimpse from the anniversary celebration with fans.

The actress took to her Instagram and shared an adorable video of their anniversary. Moreover, Ghana added a sweet caption with the posy. She wrote: “Happy Anniversary honey! Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard thank you for bearing all that pain and still laughed when I knew u didn’t even wanted to smile… Thank you for being an awesome father to your kids,Thank you for giving me an amazing family. I still remember the moment when you and I became WE ! No matter how hard it gets I and faija will hold you tight for the rest of our lives! We wuv you daddy
    Like you say (60 more years to go)❤️”

In the shared video, The actress is holding her baby Faija, while Umair was kissing her on cheeks. The couple is looking so adorable in the video. The both cut the cake. They look so cute and happy together. Fans can’t stop gushing over the video. Fans stormed the picture with likes and comments.

Reply To:

Ghana Ali is celebrating her wedding anniversary with husband

Your information: