Heart Evangelista posts photo taken two decades ago, “So lucky I get to do what I love”

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Queen of Social media Heart Evangelista gave her fans on Instagram a ton to discuss subsequent to sharing an old photograph taken 20 years back. The throwback Friday pic that Heart Evangelista as of late posted on Instagram handle has turned into a web sensation. In her old photograph, one can see the heavenly essence of the entertainer with her enchanting grin. When differentiated with her new photographs, apparently the manner in which she looked then gives off an impression of being a similar at this point. One netizen even offered an entertaining remark about Heart could be a vampire as her looks hasn’t changed throughout the long term.

The actress throwback picture has took the internet by storm. Her picture is circulating all over the social media. Hearts fans and followers can’t stop gushing over her beauty. As per the Hearte, the image was captured in 2002 when she was just 17 years of age. One can see Heart’s sweet face with her unique enchanting grin that has caught the hearts of many.

On 18 March, the actress and fashion icon took to her official Instagram handle. She posted her picture when she was 17. In the pictures, Hearte is wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a hair band on her head. Her adorable smile has won hearts of many. In addition, the actress wrote a caption. It reads: “Some random pic I found from 2002 I was 17 had a moment …:) so so lucky I get to do what I love and I just wanna say thank you for loving me back”. Her followers stormed the post with more than 200k likes and +800 comments. Not only fans, but her industry friends also commented on her throwback picture.

Reply To:

Heart Evangelista posts photo taken two decades ago, “So lucky I get to do what I love”

Your information: