Hollywood Unlocked mocked for defending fake news regarding Queen Elizabeth’s demise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hollywood Unlocked had recently posted about the demise of Queen Elizabeth II. However, the news circulating on the internet is fake. However, the Queen Elizabeth is still alive. Hollywood Unlocked is a popular news website which never publishes anything fake. But on Tuesday, the website published an article regarding the demise of Queen Elizabeth. However, the news was not confirmed by the Buckingham palace. This fake news created a buzz on the internet and get the HU site in trouble. People started mocking the Ceo Jason Lee of HU for promoting the fake news about Queen death. This news spread after the announcement of Queen testing positive with Covid-19.

The Queen of Buckingham place was tested positive with Covid just a few days after celebrating her 70 years on the throne. On 21st Feb, the Buckingham Palace announced the news of Queen testing positive with positive.
    After receiving backlash and getting mocked for spreading fake news about Queen’s demise, Hollywood Unlocked published an article explaining about the fake news. The Ceo of HU Jason Lee explained the facts that why they believed and shared about the Queen’s demise. He explained he was directly contacted by a trusted source who claimed the death of Queen Elizabeth while Lee was attending a wedding.

Jason also apologized the Queen and the Royal family for spreading the fake news. He shared the article titled “Fact Check: 10 Reasons We Believed Queen Elizabeth Was Dead”. The CEO added and clarified on Thursday: “Although I’ve never been wrong when breaking a story because this involves The Queen this is one time I would want to be. And based on Wednesday’s report from the Palace, I can say my sources got this wrong and I sincerely apologize to The Queen and the Royal Family.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Hollywood Unlocked mocked for defending fake news regarding Queen Elizabeth’s demise
Your information: