Host Dr Ofweneke Gifts Carol Sonnie Health Insurance For Her Daughter Worth KSh 1.2m

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Carol Sonnie is a popular Kenyan young celebrity. She became famous after dating the Kenyan rapper Kendrick Mulamwah. The couple has daughter together. However, Carol has broke up with the rapper earlier. Sonnie expressed in a recent interview that her little girl, whom she imparts to content maker Mulamwah was ill. The host Dr Ofweneke got heartfelt and gifted her a health insurance worth KSh 1.2 million. The dr. additionally told the mother of one daughter that the insurance likewise covers Mulamwah assuming he’s intrigued as it covers the entire family. Entertainer and television host Dr Ofweneke has pleased individuals online in the wake of giving Mulamwah’s baby mother Carol a clinical cover worth KSh 1.2 million.

Ofweneke shared that when he connected with the entertainer, her girl Keilah was crying, and he thought whether the child needed the phone. Sonnie told the dr. that her daughter is not feeling well that is why she is crying.After hearing that the child was not well, the entertainer stood up and picked something from his makers prior to returning to the set. He then, at that point, told the beautiful mother of one that he and his companion who runs an insurance agency have chosen to gift her a clinical cover to help her and the child.

Dr. Ofweneke gifts health cover to Carol Sonnie.

Ofweneke additionally added that the insurance cover can likewise take care of Mulamwah assuming he is wants as it for the entire family. During the show, Carol declined to reply assuming her child father had been contributing and helping in dealing with their little girl. Sonnie said: “When we played this game we knew the outcome. And everyone is an adult. We both know what is expected for the both of us. You all know that I had a miscarriage before that, why on earth would I do that? When I went through that experience, I really wanted a child and even one doctor advised me to have a child”. Sonnie likewise shut down the cheating claims that have been circulating that carol has cheated on the rapper and wanted to get rid of their baby.

Reply To:

Host Dr Ofweneke Gifts Carol Sonnie Health Insurance For Her Daughter Worth KSh 1.2m

Your information: