Jamal Edwards passed away at the age of 31

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

English music author Jamal Edwards helped Ed Sheeran and Jessie J to get success. He is also a well known director and DJ. He is a founder of SBTV, online urban music platform. As per BBC, Edward’s rep affirmed the insight about his death while remaining mum with regards to additional details.

In 1990, Jamal launched a YouTube channel SBTV to find emerging artists and support to began their career of many popular musicians including Skepta, Stormzy, Dave and Rita Ora.

Lady Leshur reacted to the demise of British music icon. She took her Twitter to share her expression about the death of Jamal. She wrote: “This man helped so many artists to become who they are today including myself. He gave me opportunity after opportunity to showcase my talent from Brum into London. We need to keep his name and brand alive. This is painful the good always go too soon”.

Moreover, London’s mayor also shared his thoughts about the demise of the music mogul. He wrote a heartfelt note with a picture of Jamal Edwards.

Reply To:

Jamal Edwards passed away at the age of 31

Your information: