John Travolta posts touching tribute to his friend Bruce Willis

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

John Travolta honored his companion and previous co-star Bruce Willis following the entertainer’s brain disorder aphasia diagnosis. John, who featured in the faction exemplary Pulp Fiction and romantic comedy Look Who’s Talking with Bruce. He lauded the liberal soul in an Instagram post on Thursday. The post embedded two photographs of the stars together. Including one of them flaunting dark as they presented with Willis’ arm around John’s shoulder. John and Bruce as of late rejoined for the forthcoming film Paradise City. Which was shot in Maui last May, as indicated by the Los Angeles Times.

In addition, he added a caption with the post. He wrote: “Bruce and I became good friends when we shared 2 of our biggest hits together, Pulp Fiction and Look Who’s Talking. Years later he said to me, “John, I just want you to know that when something good happens to you, I feel like it’s happening to me.” That’s how generous a soul he is. I love you Bruce.”

Bruce Willis left fans crying as he expressed farewell to his acting vocation subsequent to aphasia diagnosis. Hollywood’s veteran actor has as of late been determined to have brain disorder aphasia. It is a condition which has impacted his mental capacities. And has settled on the choice to move away from making films. Hollywood famous people are in shock because of the new declaration of Bruce Willis’ retirement from acting because of his brain disorder Aphasia. Since the time the news came out by the loved ones of the veteran actor, other celebrities took to their social media to pass their help on to the actor and his family in the difficult stretches.
Reply To:

John Travolta posts touching tribute to his friend Bruce Willis

Your information: