Kamene Goro Reveales Her 1st Car Was Mercedes Benz

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Media person Kamene Goro uncovered that her first vehicle was a Mercedes Benz E-350. Which she purchased under exceptionally interesting conditions. The excellent superstar has had three vehicles, and every one of them were Mercedes Benz make. And her present one purportedly cost her KSh 5 million. She let individuals know that when they need something. They ought to constantly give themselves the best form as long as they can manage the cost of it. Radio moderator Kamene Goro has uncovered that her first vehicle was a Mercedes Benz, and she said she got it herself. The 30-year-old superstar said that she purchased that sort of vehicle since it’s what she wished for.

In a meeting on 2mbili television, the radio personality likewise uncovered that she right now drives a Mercedes Benz, which cost her millions. The wonderful star has had three vehicles, and she have bought are Mercedes Benz make, and her present one supposedly cost her KSh 5 million. She said in a statement: “I bought the first car myself. It was a Benz, an E-200. Then my second one was a Benz, a C-180 and the one I have now. I bought it in 2020 and it was not in my plan to but this car, I found myself in trouble”.

The Kiss 100 FM moderator Kamene Goro affirmed being in another relationship. In the wake of being single for around four years. This was after a fan asked to be aware during an inquiry and answer meeting with the media star on Instagram on the off chance that they can date. “Can I be your man?” asked a fan of her. In her reaction, Goro said that she was off the market. As she had proactively been taken and is in a cheerful relationship.

Reply To:

Kamene Goro Reveales Her 1st Car Was Mercedes Benz

Your information: