Karan Johar celebrated birthday of his twins Roohi and Yash

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Indian filmmaker Karan Johar celebrated the birthday of his twin children. He the a renowned filmmaker and tv personality of Bollywood. Karan is father of 2 kids Yash and Roohi. His kids turned 5-years old on 7th February. However, he is not married yet. Karan is a single parent to his twins. His son Yash and daughter Roohi are his surrogate children. The filmmaker became father in 2017.

Karan Johar shared a video on his Instagram handle. He posted a video of his twin kids Yash and Roohi. He posted the video on his kids birthday. Karan celebrated the birthday of his twins with family.

In addition, Karan wrote a heartfelt message in the caption. “To my lifeline…. My purpose…. My everything.:.. I thank the universe everyday for bringing them into our lives….. they are 5 today…..I can’t wait for the rest of my life because I know they are with me …. Roohi and Yash …❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”

Moreover, many celebrities wished the twins a very happy birthday. Fans also send love to the children with loving messages. Indian musician Ayaan Ali Bangash commented on the post. He wrote “Many many happy returns ??????”.

Reply To:

Karan Johar celebrated birthday of his twins Roohi and Yash

Your information: