Kareena Kapoor attends her best friend Amrita Arora’s birthday Party with husband Saif Ali Khan and son Taimur Ali Khan

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Kareena Kapoor attended Amrita Arora’s birthday with her husband Saif Ali Khan and son Taimur Ali Khan.

Kareena was twining in black with Saif Ali Khan and Taimur Ali Khan. The birthday party theme was also Black. Kareena was wearing a short black dress pairing blue heels and a light make while Saif wore a black Kurta with white pyjama. Taimur Ali Khan can be seen wearing a black sweatshirt pairing with denims.

Kareena shared the picture on her official Instagram account. While the couple was posing for picture their son Taimur was giving a thumbs up sign for the picture.

Kareena also shared a candid picture of Amrita with a sweet message, “3.30pm…Beboo-KP? as in Kya plan hai? Amu-Gonna nap bro. Beboo-me too..one eye is already shut…Amu-will wake up and have chai and toast. Beboo-me too.”
    “A friend who understands the power of afternoon naps…is a keeper. Happy birthday to my darling BFF…here’s to working out together, wine, cheese, Palak soup and ummmm virtual holidays. Life is so much more fun with you in it. @amuaroraofficial.”

Reply To:

Kareena Kapoor attends her best friend Amrita Arora’s birthday Party with husband Saif Ali Khan and son Taimur Ali Khan

Your information: