Kareena Kapoor celebrates birthday of her son Jeh

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor’s son Jehangir turns one. The actress got married to Saif Ali Khan back in 2012. They got blessed with their first son Taimor in 2016. The couple welcomed their second son Jehangir in earlier 2021. Today, on Monday, Jeh turned 1 years old.

Kareena took to her Instagram and shared an unseen picture of her sons. In the picture, Taimor is crawling on the floor, while Jeh is following him around.

Moreover, Kareena posted the picture on 21 February. In addition, she wrote a caption with the post. Kareena wrote: “Bhaiii, wait for me I am One today ♥️let’s explore the world together …ofcourse with Amma following us everywhere…??♥️?Happy birthday My Jeh baba…My life♥️
    #Mera Beta#My Tiger#To Eternity and beyond♥️”.

Some of Kareena’s industry friends commented on the post. Amrita Arora commented: “Jeh baba ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”, While Saba Pataudi wrote: “Happy birthday ❤️Jeh Jaan ! Love u. Always . And Tim too.” Other celebs including Dia Mirza, Shaira Ahmed Khan, Faye D’Souza and Poonam Damania also commented.

Reply To:

Kareena Kapoor celebrates birthday of her son Jeh

Your information: