Kirsten Dunst says there’s still time for a Mary Jane Return in the MCU

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Kirsten Dunst is a renowned American-German actress, filmmaker and model. Her most notable roles is of Mary Jane Watson from the successful Spider-Man trilogy. The actress has appeared 3 parts of this film that started in 2002 and ended in 2007. Her character played a major part in the history of Spiderman. Despite she achieved mixed reviews for her interpretation of the character of damsel-in-distress. Dunst got overwhelming reviews from the Spiderman fans and the moviegoers. The movie watchers like the connection of Kirsten with Tobey Maguire and the spirit for the movie.

Many people thought that she will appear in the Spider-Man: No Way Home as Mary Jane with Tobey. However, this couldn’t happen and many fans were disappointed. Recently, Dunst was nominated for Oscar as Best Supporting Actress for film The Power of the Dog. After that, she has appeared in many shows for interviews and she is asked about her comeback in Spiderman.

In a recent interview with deadline Hollywood, Kirsten was asked that if she would like to return back as Mary Jane in Spider man. Dunst confirmed that she is always open to return back as Mary Jane in Spiderman. She also shared a couple of words that positively give any expectation of one day having her back in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The actress added: “There is still time. I mean, listen, no one has asked me anything, but I think that I mean, this Multiverse goes on and on. I feel like that could happen.” However, this is not the first time when Kirsten has shared her desire. In the past interview with Entertainment Weekly, the actress revealed that she will be willing to return back with her old role of MJ.

Reply To:

Kirsten Dunst says there’s still time for a Mary Jane Return in the MCU

Your information: