Korra Obidi and Justin Dean welcomes their second Baby Girl

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Korra Obidi is a renowned Nigerian singer, actress, model and a dancer. The actress is known for leading as a model in Black-Eyed peas music visual wings. She was also crowned at the University of Lagos as Miss Radiography 2009. The dancer rose to fame after appearing in ‘So You Think You Can Dance’. However, she was pregnant with her first daughter when she was featured in American famous show. Korra is notable across Nigerian social media spaces generous of her full usage of each platform as a stage for moving her substance including dance videos.

Obidi got married to Dr. Justin Dean. He is an American Sports Therapist and Chiropractor. The couple got married on December 17, 2017. They got blessed with their first daughter on 9 July, 2019. Their first daughter is named Jane Dean. However, the couple recently got blessed with their second child. Korra recently revealed that her delivery that has been reached but there is no sign of delivery was shown earlier. However, today the celebrity announced that she has blessed with her second daughter.

Talking to her Instagram.

On 2 March, Obidi welcomed her new family member. The actress took to her Instagram to share this announcement with fans. She posted a family picture featuring her with husband and both daughters. She has named her second daughter as Athena. However, she haven’t revealed her little girl’s face yet. Korra also revealed that she delivered through natural water birth at home. In addition, she added a caption with the post. It reads: Welcome the latest addition to the #Deanclan @athenadean_ Follow her to see her face. Debuting 9am PST 3/2/22. It was an unmedicated natural water birth on Live Video Facebook by the amazing @thevitalwoman. The most empowering experience was catching my baby in my hands. My family @drjustindean @junedean_ catching her and ushering her to the world.

Reply To:

Korra Obidi and Justin Dean welcomes their second Baby Girl

Your information: