Kris Jenner says Kylie and Travis newborn looks like Stormi

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott blessed with their second child together. Their first child was daughter Stormi. Their second child is a son, Wolf Webster. While fans are yet to get a brief look at the little one who was brought into the world on February 2, 2022, Kris Jenner during her new appearance on the Ellen Show focused on her eleventh grandkid as she uncovered how she was in the hospital on wolfs birth.

Kris expressed how Travis and her were close by Kylie during the birth of her child.

Jenner said: “It was amazing. It was me, Kylie and Travis. They have rules and regulations now so you can only have so many people. Back in the day, I had like 15 people [in the room] when I was giving birth. It was like a party.” She also expressed how she felt when wolf was born. She said that when wolf came out, she felt like stormi was born again. Further she admitted that the newborn look exactly like his older sister Stormi.

After the birth of Wolf, Jenner is currently a grandma to 11 kids including Kourtney’s three children, Mason ,Penelope and Reig, Kim’s four children, North, Chicago, Saint and Psalm West, Khloe Kardashian’s girl True Thompson, Rob Kardashian’s little girl Dream and Kylie’s Stormi and Wolf.

Kris additionally talked with regards to Wolf’s birthday holding an extraordinary importance for Kylie as she uncovered how 2/2/22 has forever been Kylie’s heavenly messenger number and that she has likewise been wearing pendant with that number since the beyond five years.

Reply To:

Kris Jenner says Kylie and Travis newborn looks like Stormi

Your information: