Mariyam Nafees throughs lavish birthday bash on a yacht with husband and friends.

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Mariyam Nafees is treating with few major birthday bash goals and we literally can’t stop gushing over her glamorous pictures. The actress has done many projects including Pinjra, Ishq e Benaam, Mohabbat Na Kariyo, Yaqeen Ka Safar and Kuch Na Kaho. The actress celebrated her birthday with her husbands. She is married to the visual artist Amaan Ahmed. The couple tied the knot on 27th Ramadan 2021.

Mariyam Nafees took to her Instagram to share the glimpse of her birthday. She throughs the lavish birthday bash on a yacht.

On the big day, Mariyam donned a stunning white jumpsuit with pink khussa (footwear). She accessorized it with silver bangles and green neckless. On the other hand, Her husband Amaan wore a white shirt with blue denims. Moreover, the actress wrote a sweet note with post.

She wrote: “I probably say this a lot but that’s how I feel – super duper fluper blessed ? All day, everyday and especially on my birthday! Thank you each and everyone of you for all the love, messages, calls, flowers, duaas, celebrations – ahhh I could go onnn! In short, thank you for making me feel SO LOVED!
    I don’t think I need anything else. Thank you for celebrating me literally the whole week! ? A big fat huggy to my guy for always going an extra mile to make me smile and make my special days extra special!
    I love ya♥️.”

Reply To:

Mariyam Nafees throughs lavish birthday bash on a yacht with husband and friends.

Your information: