Mawra Hocane replied to the rumors about her relation with Ameer Gilania

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Mawra Hocane is a renowned Pakistani showbiz actress. She isn’t just well known for her acting abilities yet she is also cherished by fans on her innocent and beautiful face. She has likewise finished her LLB and has been committed all of the time to her both profession and studies. The actress always impress her fans with remarkable acting.

She highly got success after her drama Sabaat. In which she stared with Ameer Gilani and Sarah Khan.

Recently, Mawra appeared in the show ‘The Big Pick’. The show is hosted by Hassan Choudary. Mawra responded to the rumours about her Ameer Gilani’s relation and marriage. A lot fans loved the on-screen couple and wished them to marry because they look adorable together. Replying to the host, Mawra said that Gilani is a eligible and mature bachelor and he is a very close friend of her. She added: “it is so nice of the fans that they love me and Ameer together, we are very good friends, and if fans like us together then they will definitely enjoy our upcoming drama, I take these comments as compliments, it’s so sweet of fans”.

Check out the full interview of Mawra Hocane with host Hassan Choudary.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRFJqj7O0I%5D

Reply To:

Mawra Hocane replied to the rumors about her relation with Ameer Gilania

Your information: