Nicki Minaj Defends Britney Spears After People Make Fun Of Her Dancing

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Nicki Minaj is one of the most popular Trinidadian-born rapper, actress, songwriter and singer. The singer whose original name is Onika Tanya Maraj best known for her flowing quick-spoken rap style. Some of her most famous albums include Pink Friday, The Pinkprint, Queen and others. Britney Spears is also a renowned American singer, songwriter as well a dancer. She is most widely known as the ‘Princess of Pop’. Nicki and Britney both are good friends since a long time. They have collaborated some times for songs. In 2011, Spears launched an album titled Till the World Ends, in which she collaborated with Minaj. This is one of the best albums of Britney.

Recently, Spears shared a video on her social media. In the video, Britney is show casing her dance 30 moves when she was in Maui. However, netizens mocked and trolled her for the dance video. They called her dance trash and trolled the video. The rapper Nicki Minaj got her back. She came to defend her star friend and slammed the people who mocked her. Minaj is showing her support to Britney Spears after the vocalist referenced she was ‘not the best dancer’ and the way people ‘make pleasant’ of the most ideal way she strikes. Nicki Minaj affirmed as much as safeguard Britney Spears after she alluded to as herself “not the best dancer” reminding the pop star her remaining inside the custom.

Talking to the Instagram of Britney Spears.

In the video, Britney wore dark shorts and went shoeless in a dance studio as she recorded her self doing quick movements to an energetic tune. She wrapped up the extensive caption as she proclaimed, “I recorded 30 videos of dance when I was in Maui. that’s fun to me !!! I know I’m not the best dancer, a lot of people make fun of the way I move but honestly as long as I’m moving and expressing my body outwardly in someway at this point … that’s healing to me !!!”. Nicki commented on the post as she supported her star friend. She wrote, “Not the best dancer? BRITNEY! PUT YOUR CROWN BACK ON & LEAVE IT THERE BABY!!!!!! you ARE the best dancer!!!”. Nicki added: “Settled that, what’s next? BIG SAG ENERGY”. Her comment got more than 42 thousand likes.

Reply To:

Nicki Minaj Defends Britney Spears After People Make Fun Of Her Dancing

Your information: