Nkechi Blessing’s Husband, Falegan, Announces End of Marriage via Instagram Live

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Nigerian actress Nkechi Blessing has been trending on social media. After her hubby Opeyemi Falegan reported the collapse of their marriage by means of Instagram Live. Opeyemi, in the live video, uncovered he has a name to defend and isn’t a spouse to anybody, including Nkechi. The wedding breakdown has ignited responses via online media. As it comes a long time after the Nollywood actor said nobody can take her guy. The politician Opeyemi Falegan has sparked responses via web-based media after he took to Instagram Live to report the finish of his wedding with Nkechi Blessing. Opeyemi announced the seperation with Nollywood star Nkechi on Wednesday 6th April. This comes a long time after the actress said nobody could take his man away from her. Falegan, in the video, focused on that he would have rather not been related with her as he said he was not her spouse.

The information assembled uncovered that the entire dramatization started after a questionable Nigerian mysterious Instagram blog, Gistlover, made a few claims about Nkechi stowing a deal after she slept with a guy. To demonstrate his innocence and disassociate himself from discussion, Falegan took to Instagram live to report the conclusion of their relation.

While announcing the end of their marriage, Falegan passed a statement during the live session. In addition, he said: “I don’t want to be known for any notoriety or anything controversial. I have a name. My name is my pride. I want to be known as someone who has added value to people and who will keep doing the work for people. I have a name that I’m trying to protect here“. Nigerian have reacted differently to the statement made by Nkechi’s husband. However, Some were in support with the actress. While others called her wrong.

Reply To:

Nkechi Blessing’s Husband, Falegan, Announces End of Marriage via Instagram Live

Your information: