Nora Fatehi’s Instagram account gets recovered

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Nora Fatehi’s Instagram was disappeared apparently on Friday. Her fans were confused and shocked. This became a headline on internet. The celebrity has 37 Million followers. Recently, she shared pictures and videos from her Dubai vacations. The lost post she shared was a scary video. In which she was feeding the lions.

However, the actress account got restored and now is visible. Nora said that someone was trying to hack her account since morning but Instagram team helped her in recovering her account. She get her account back at night.

Nora Fatehi posted a story after recovering her account. She wrote: “Sorry guys!! There was an attempted hack on my Instagram. Someone’s been trying to get into my account since morning. Thanks to Instagram team for helping me sort this out so quickly!!”.

Moreover, The celebrity recently recovered from Covid. She went to Dubai to spend her vacation with friends. The actress has been sharing the glimpse from her tour. On the work front, she last worked in video song ‘Dance Meri Rani’ with Guru Randhawa. The song became trending because of her stunning dance moves.

Reply To:

Nora Fatehi’s Instagram account gets recovered

Your information: