Preity Zinta celebrated her 47th birthday with family in Los Angeles

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Bollywood actress Preity Zinta celebrated her 47th birthday in Los Angeles with Family.

Preity Zinta turned 47-years old on 2nd February. Bollywood actress shared some glimpse of her big day with fans.

Preity Zinta posted some stunning pictures of her with her husband and family. She wore an Orange dress on her birthday eve. Her bother Manish Zinta and mother Nilprabha Zinta were also present at her birthday bash.

Preity shared her pictures with a caption, “A big thank you to all of you for the birthday wishes and for all your love. This birthday was like no other. We stayed home and I spent most of the day cleaning and sterilising milk bottles for the kids, then feeding, burping and changing nappies.” Preity also added that, “I cannot believe I’m saying this but I did not find time to wear a nice dress and get all made up. In spite of all that this, this birthday was special cuz I had my little ones keeping me company and it was just a family affair.”

Preity Zinta also mentioned that she spent her day doing house chore and doing mom responsibilities as the couple became parents of twins through surrogate last year.

Reply To:

Preity Zinta celebrated her 47th birthday with family in Los Angeles

Your information: