‘Proud Ukrainian’ Mila Kunis is Raising Millions for Ukraine

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Ukranian born actress Mila Kunis is raising millions for the Ukraine relief. The actress and her husband Ashton Kutcher have pledged to coordinate to $3 Million donation for the Ukrainian refugees. However, there goal is collect $30 million to help the families in Ukraine amid Russian attack. On Thursday, The star couple reported their mission on Instagram, saying there is ‘no place in this world for this kind of unjust attack on humanity’. Mila has featured in a numerous famous films as well as Family Guy and That ’70s Show. However, she moved to the US in 1991 from Chernivtsi, a city of Ukraine. However, hundreds of people have been killed all through Ukraine since Russia attacked over a week ago.

The U.N. says around 1 million refugees, including 500,000 kids, have escaped Ukraine to adjoining countries right after the widely-condemned war. Approximately 1,000,000 additional individuals have been dislodged in Ukraine, attempting to look for shelter and saving their life from the Russian invasion.

The celebrity couple said that the funds they are looking to raise will go to relied that will have a prompt effect in providing genuinely necessary refugees and humanitarian support to the area. Funds raised through the GoFundMe page they set up will go to Airbnb.org and Flexport.org. Which are giving, short term residence and arranging supply shipments to outcast refugees, separately. The couple promised to coordinate to $3 million of the funds gathered. In just 17 hours of the GoFundMe page being accessible. Therefore, the couple has collected almost $3.2 million.

Video shared by GoFundMe of YouTube.

Recently, a video message was shared by the couple. Moreover, In the video Mila expressed the reason of her collecting donation for her native country. The proud Ukrainian said, “I have always considered myself an American, a proud American. I love everything that this country has done for myself and my family, but today I have never been more proud to be a Ukrainian.”

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBq7YjRt1Lg%5D

Reply To:

‘Proud Ukrainian’ Mila Kunis is Raising Millions for Ukraine

Your information: