Regina Daniels Shares Her Baby Munir Photos, Celebrates Mother’s Day

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Legendary Nollywood actor, Regina Daniel awake responses when she posted beautiful photographs of her child, Munir as a child and her mom, Rita Daniels. The celebrity shared the beautiful pictures to celebrate Mother’s Day as she stacked acclaims on herself and her lovely mom. She proposed that moms ought to be celebrate everyday. Nigerians have responded to the solid message she wrote on Instagram. Well known Nollywood entertainer, Regina Daniels spouted over her adored mother, Rita Daniels. She excitedly celebrated Mother’s Day for her mom. She delivered a video clip that has photographs of her child, Munir. And her mom Rita Daniels as she praised her with great words. Daniels also praised her self as she is also a mother now.

The actress wrote on her Instagram handle with the shared post. It reads: “Happy Mother’s Day to my treasure that birthed me @rita.daniels06. And to myself as a member of the motherhood association. My existence and purpose in life would have been a mission impossible if it wasn’t for you @rita.daniels06”.

Regina also suggested her fans and followers that mothers should be celebrated and praised everyday. Social media followers have responded in different ways to Regina Daniel’s Mother’s Day post. However, her fans couldn’t hold back to praise the Nigerian actress.

Recently it was reported that Regina Daniels stored awards and charms on her sweetheart mother who timed another age. The gushing girl shared beautiful tb photographs and wrote an extended note of appreciation to her mother while wishing her a blissful birthday festivity. Fans and associates in the business joined the entertainer in commending her mom and hoped everything would work out for her.

Reply To:

Regina Daniels Shares Her Baby Munir Photos, Celebrates Mother’s Day

Your information: