Rhea Chakraborty returned to work after 2 years

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Indian actress Rhea Chakraborty get backs to her career. After the demise Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea was going through a tough phase. Sushant was the boyfriend of Rhea, who died 14 June in 2020. The actress was last seen in film ‘Chehre’ in 2021. Rhea is best known for films including Sonali Cable, Bank Chor and Jalebi.

The actress took to her Instagram and posted a video. She shared a video while voice recording in a radio station.

In the shared video, Rhea is wearing a full black outfit. She has donned a black coat pant suit. In addition, she wrote a caption with the video. It reads: “Yesterday, I went to work after 2 years. A big thankyou to all the people who stood by me through my toughest times. No matter what , the sun always shines ☀️ NEVER GIVE UP!”

The Jalebi actress is getting a great response from her industry friends and fans. Priyanka Khimani commented: “More power to you”. Actress Shibani Dandekar commented: “yaassss girl get it”. Her fans are also sending love and power to the actress.

However, there are no details shared about Rhea’s upcoming project. But her fans are excited see her back on screen.

Reply To:

Rhea Chakraborty returned to work after 2 years

Your information: