Rita Ora joins the cast of Beauty and the Beast Series

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Rita Ora is a popular british singer and song writer. Some of her famous songs include For You, Poison, Ritual and Anywhere. The singer shares a big announcement on her Instagram handle. On 7 February, Rita shared the announcement about her new project. She disclosed that she has joined the cast of Beauty and the Beast series.

The series stars Evans and Josh Gad, it was set years before the relationship between LeFou (Gad) and Gaston (Evans). It follows Gaston and LeFou on a startling journey with LeFou’s stepsister, Tilly (Briana Middleton).

She took to her Instagram to reveal this big news with her fans. Her fans are excited to see her in the Beauty and the Beast Series. In the shared pictures, Rita is wearing a black coat pant with white tee, while smiling out loud. Rita will play a criminal with surprising abilities who have obscure information that could have expansive ramifications for a whole kingdom.

Moreover, Ora added a caption with the post. She wrote: “I can’t keep the secret any longer! I’m beyond excited to be joining the cast of the Beauty and the Beast prequel series! As a child, I remember watching Beauty and the Beast with my family over and over and immediately falling in love with the music and characters. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined joining this fairytale world.”

Reply To:

Rita Ora joins the cast of Beauty and the Beast Series

Your information: