Ronda Rousey defends Cain Velasquez’s, ‘I Would Have Done The Same Thing’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Ronda Rousey is a professional American wrestler. Recently, previous UFC Champion Cain Velasquez was arrested and accused of attempted murder. Current WWE star and Previous UFC star Ronda Rousey is defending Cain Velasquez. The former UFC star has attempted shooting a suspected child abuser. As per TMZ Sports, Velasquez was captured Monday morning in San Jose, California after he attempted to kill Harry Goularte. Goularte is a 43-year-elderly person who is associated with improperly contacting a Velasquez’s relative at a child care center a couple of days earlier. A relative of Velasquez went to a day care run by Goularte mother. Goularte live at that same area, as per a report from The Mercury News.

Goularte was captured and accused of youngster attack. However, on 25th Feb, Goularte was allowed his release from the judge after the District Attorney’s complaint. He was requested to remain in home detainment, wearing an electronic arm band and was not permitted inside 100 yards of kid 14 years or more young. Clearly, Goularte didn’t remain at home.

Velasquez could confront at least 20 years in jail assuming found guilty after he was captured on Monday for attempting to kill among five different charges. Cain purportedly followed down Goularte and his family by vehicle. He smashed them with his Ford truck before eventually shooting discharges more than once and hit Goularte’s step dad in the arm. On Wednesday, Velasquez was summoned and comes up against different crime indictments, including endeavored planned murder. Any parent and guardians with kids can comprehend the reason why Cain was shocked. However, it does not give right to anyone to murder that person. Moreover, Ronda Rousey took to her Twitter account to defend Velasquez. She tweeted on Thursday, “I would have done the same thing if not worse.”

Reply To:

Ronda Rousey defends Cain Velasquez’s, ‘I Would Have Done The Same Thing’

Your information: