Russian rapper Oxxxymiron canceled his sold-out concert

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Oxxxymiron is a popular Russian rapper. He has canceled his six sold out concerts. However, the rapper has cancelled his concerts in Moscow and St. Petersburg because of protest of Russsian invasion and assault on Ukraine. Oxxxymiron whose real name is Miron Yanovich Fyodorov is hip-hop rapper of Russia. Miron is known as the most popular battle rapper in the world. The views on his battles ras has exceed 100 million on YouTube. The Russian rapper has participated five time in Russian battle rap league Versus Battle. However, he has won the first four of them.

The rapper announced this news on his Instagram. He shared a video for his fans in which he confirmed cancelling his six sold out concerts. He is One of the celebrities who has called for the war to end.

Oxxxymiron took to his Instagram recently and shared a video for his fans. In the video, the rapper expressed about his people who are not supporting the war and want to end the war. He also explained in the video that he is confident if the more people will talk about it so it would be easy to stop the terror war. Moreover, As translated by The Times, He said, “I know that most people in Russia are against this war, and I am confident that the more people would talk about their real attitude to it, the faster we can stop this horror. I cannot entertain you when Russian missiles are falling on Ukraine—when residents of Kyiv are forced to hide in basements and in the metro, while people are dying.”

Reply To:

Russian rapper Oxxxymiron canceled his sold-out concert

Your information: