Ruth Kadiri marks 34 years in grand style, shunned by Sanwo Olu

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Nigerian renowned actress Ruth Kadiri appears unbothered from going all out for her birthday. The actress turned 34 years today on 24th March 2022. Nigerian actress and mum of one, Ruth isn’t letting the way that she was disregarded again from a state acknowledgment for her associates. Prevent her from going all out for her birthday on 24 March. While celebrating her birthday, the actress teased followers. She posted a wonderful photograph from her birthday shoot on Instagram. Kadiri added a caption with her adorable pictures. It reads: “I publicly declare my gratitude to you dear lord. All my earthly prayers you have answered. I can’t say much but I am great-full. For helping me make all the right decisions in life. Happy birthday to me. love Ruth kadiri Ezerika.”

The mother of one isn’t letting the way that she was disregarded for the second time from a state acknowledgment for her coworkers. Who prevent her from commending her birthday in Grand style. Reviews that Ruth Kadiri was disregarded during a renowned award function for female Nollywood stars in 2021. Which was coordinated by the Lagos State government and Mo’ Abudu.

Ruth Kadiri took to her Instagram handle to communicate her disappointment.  She expressed, the coordinators of the awards for not thinking that she is commendable and meriting. As per her, in spite of being ignored, she wouldn’t quit trying sincerely and doing her absolute best. It was also reported that additionally this month March of 2022. She was once more overlooked by the Lagos state government representative Sanwo Olu. When ladies in various fields were given awards for the International women day occasion.

Reply To:

Ruth Kadiri marks 34 years in grand style, shunned by Sanwo Olu

Your information: