Sara Ali Khan shares a heartfelt birthday message for mother Amrita Singh

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Sara Ali Khan’s mother Amrita Singh turned 64 years old. However, Amrita is a popular Indian actress of Bollywood. She celebrated her 64th birthday with family. Sara Ali Khan wishes her mother with a heartfelt note on her birthday.
    Sara posted an old pictures of her mother comparing it with her pictures. In the shared pictures Sara is looking exact like her mother Amrita. Fans are gushing over the mother-daughter duo.

In addition, Sara wrote a hearfelt note on mom’s birthday. It reads: “Happy Happy Happy Birthday Mommy ❤️?‍?‍???
    Thank you for always showing me the mirror, but still always motivating me, encouraging me and inspiring me.
    I promise to always try my hardest to make you happy and proud ? and I will try everyday to imbibe a fraction of the strength, beauty, grace and brilliance you exude.”

Moreover, Her industry friends wished her mother a very happy birthday. Fans also send loves to both mother and daughter. Tiger Shroff commented: “Happy birthday to Amrita mamm❤️❤️❤️❤️pls wish her from meee”.

Reply To:

Sara Ali Khan shares a heartfelt birthday message for mother Amrita Singh

Your information: