Shabana Azmi tested positive for Covid-19

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Veteran Actress Shabana Azmi has been tested positive for Covid-19.

On Tuesday, 1st February, Shabana Aazmi posted on her official Instagram account that she has tested positive for Covid-19 and isolated her self at home. She wrote the caption, “Have tested positive for Covid today. Have isolated myself at home and request all those who were in close contact with me to please get tested,”

Her friends and fans are sending her get well soon wishes after she shared this news. Some of the actors, producers also showed their concern.

Actress Divya Dutta commented, “Get well soon Shabana ji. Producer Boney Kapoor wrote, “Oh God , please stay away from JAVED Saab. Many other celebrities also send her get well soon wished.

In 2020, when Hindustan Times asked Shabana about how she is facing the lockdown, Shaba said, “Going with the flow. For someone as gregarious as me, I could never have imagined that I would stay sane. Javed is used to periods of isolation when he is writing, so it was easier on him. But we have never spent so much time together and we have always enjoyed each other’s company, so it has been good for us personally.”

Reply To:

Shabana Azmi tested positive for Covid-19

Your information: