Shilpa Shetty celebrates her daughters second birthday

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty is celebrating her daughter birthday. Her daughter Samisha Shetty turned 2-years old on 15 February. However, The actress is married to Raj Kundra since 2009. Shilpa is a mother of two, her son is 9-years old. On this special, Day the diva took to her Instagram and shared a video of her daughter.

In the video, Shilpa is asking her daughter ‘Samisha whose mamma?’, While grabbing her leg samisha says ‘My’.
    Shilpa wrote a birthday wish with the video, She wrote: “MINE!
    YOU came into our lives and brought us so much happiness even then, we can never have enough of it. Thankyouuuu for filling our hearts with love and joy, my precious darling Samisha♥️ I loved you before you took your first breath and promise to protect you till my last.
    Happy birthday Samisha,our little baby is 2♥️”

Moreover, Shilpa shares pictures and videos of her daughters birthday celebration. She hosted a birthday party for her daughter. The birthday was Teddy themed as teddies can be seen everywhere. A small tent was was also set specially for daughter. Samisha was looking like a doll in a white gown. The birthday cake was also decorated with a teddy on top. Samisha was playing with her brother Viaan in the tent. Viaan was looking cure in a white shirt and short.

On the work front, Shilpa is currently working as a judge in India’s Got Talent season 9. She was seen last year in the film Hungama 2. The film was released on Disney and Hotstar.

Reply To:

Shilpa Shetty celebrates her daughters second birthday

Your information: