Sonu Nigam recorded song because of Aamir Khan for ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Sonu Nigam comes back to playback singing. He is one of the finest singers of Bolywood. The singer was away from Bollywood music since avery long time. However, he is returning to the industry with a song for film Laal Singh Chaddha. He disclosed that he decided to sing the track because of Aamir Khan.

Nigam revealed that Aamir decided that Sonu will sing this song in his upcoming film Laal Singh Chaddha. He also told that because of Pritam his previous song was removed from the film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

Nigam told that Pritam spoke to him nicely. He said tha Pritam told him I will only ask you to sing a song when I know no one can sing again it besides you. He says that the film producer Aamir Khan decided that Sonu Nigam will sing the track. He added, “Pritam told me that ‘I don’t call or inform you for a song because I know that 8 more singers will croon the song. And what if, your song is not selected?” The popular singer said that last time he crooned song ‘Subhanallah’ for Pritam but it was not kept in the movie. Moreover, He also clarified that he will not sing for the film in which others are also getting tried.

According to Bolywood Hungama, Sonu Nigam explained that:

“I never have had an issue with any singer singing songs. Have I asked that ‘Please, call me or try me?’ No, because if people, who are my well-wishers, get to know that ‘Sonu Nigam is a beggar. He acts like a King in front of everyone but actually he is a beggar. He begs (for songs) from people that – please give me a song in this film etc.’ So, how would you feel?,”

The popular singer of all times seems not happy with the industry. That is the reason why the singer stayed away from Bollywood.

Reply To:

Sonu Nigam recorded song because of Aamir Khan for ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’

Your information: