Sonya Hussyn gifts her parents a house, shares emotional video

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Pakistani star Sonya Hussyn completes her own and her parents dream. Sonya is one of the most popular actresses of Pakistan. However, she is also a very talented and hardworking actress.

Recently, Sonya shared an emotional video on her Instagram. The actress surprises her parents with a new house. Sonya shared this big news with a heartfelt caption.

She posted the video on 15th February. Moreover, She wrote in caption. It reads: “Har aulad ka bachpan sy sirf ek khwaab hota ha k maa baap k lye kuch or na sahi, magar ek chota sa ghar zaror bnaen. Wo ghar jisy wo dil sy apna keh sakain (Every kid’s childhood dream, if nothing else, is to build a small home for their parents. A home they can wholeheartedly call their own).” In addition, she added: ‘sharing the most precious moments of my life, My loved ones, My lifelines with you. Memory that i will cherish till my last breath.’

Her industry friend congratulated her for her own house and wished her best luck. Including Sanam Jung, Tabesh Khoja and Maria Memon also commented on her post. Fans are loving and supporting her more and sending love her way.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Soyna has signed a new film titled ‘DAADAL’, She will be seen as HAYA BALOCH in the film.

Reply To:

Sonya Hussyn gifts her parents a house, shares emotional video

Your information: