Sunny Leone celebrates her twins 4th birthday

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Bollywood actress Sunny Leone is celebrating her twins birthday. Asher Singh Weber and Noah Singh Weber are the twins of Sunny. They turned 4-years old on Friday. Sunny celebrated her twins birthday with husband Weber and family.

The actress took to her Instagram and posted an adorable picture of her kids. They celebrated the big day at their home.

Sunny posted a family picture on 11th Feb. In the pictures, Sunny and her mother in law donned a white top. Her baby boys were also wearing white shirts and her daughter wore a pink frock.

In addition, Sunny added a heart warming note with the post. It reads: “Happy Birthday my baby Boys Asher and Noah! Life would be incomplete without you two! You are the light and laughter of my day! I love you so much!”. Fans send love to the kids and wished them a very happy birthday.

Moreover, the actress also shared a group photo of all the guest who attended the birthday bash.

For unversed, the couple adopted their first daughter. And their twins were born through surrogacy.

Reply To:

Sunny Leone celebrates her twins 4th birthday

Your information: