Taapsee Pannu wraps up shooting for film ‘Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu is one of the most talented and popular actresses. She is known for her work in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films. However, the actress is filming back to back and completing all her upcoming films. The actress recently completed her film Looop Lapeta, which was a remake of Run Lola Run. The film was officially released on 4th February.

Recently, Taapsee completed filming for her upcoming film ‘Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan’. She took to her instagram to share this big news.

The Looop Lapeta actress was busy shooting for her upcoming film ‘Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan’. The film is directed by Arshad Syed. Besides Taapsee, the film also stars Pratik Gandhi. The actress announced this news on 20 February. She shared a behind the scenes photo on her Instagram. In adition, Taapsee wrote: “And it’s yet another WRAP! I can’t begin to tell how important was this film for me and my filmography. @arshadasyed I will always remember the only standing instruction I got from you during our prep meeting…….. you have exhausted yourself enough for years now just come n have fun on the set with this one. N Obediently enough I had a BLAST being the badass ACP Komal Sharma, my first ever cop avtaar!”

Moreover, Pratik Gandhi is also the main lead in the upcoming film. The actress also thanked Pratik Gandhi for being a great co-star. While she calls the film a Therapeutic experience. The film release date is not revealed. However, It is possible that the film will release this year.

Reply To:

Taapsee Pannu wraps up shooting for film ‘Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan’

Your information: