Twinkle Khanna says Akshay Kumar have worked with both Karisma and Kareena Kapoor, which is ‘maybe not’ a good thing.

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Twinkle Khanna says that Akshay Kumar have worked with both Karisma and Kareena which proves the point that men can have long careers then women.

Twinkle Khanna and Kareena had chat which was shared on Tweak India YouTube channel. Twinkle and Kareena talked about the career and also discussed about Akshay Kumar.
    Kareena said, “It’s so strange, I’m romancing all of Lolo’s co-stars. It’s so weird, because Akshay’s first shot, I was in my school uniform. It’s been such a long time, it actually shows how amazing he is… Twinlke replied, “Umm, maybe not. It just shows that here, men can have these long careers, but women have come and gone.”

Kareena said that she is proving it wrong with her sustained achievements. Twinkle agreed with Kareena. Twinkle Khanna also clarified the rumour that Rishi Kapoor is her real father. She said, “For the record, he isn’t”.

Reply To:

Twinkle Khanna says Akshay Kumar have worked with both Karisma and Kareena Kapoor, which is ‘maybe not’ a good thing.

Your information: