Will Smith To Return & Co-Star With Michael B. Jordan in ‘I Am Legend 2’

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Warner Bros new movie I Am Legend 2 is officially happening. Will Smith returns to the character of Robert Neville. He will co-star alongside Michael B. Jordan in the new movie. I Am Legend which was originally released in 2007. It featured Will Smith as Robert Neville, a splendid scientist who endures an infection that transforms people into vampire-like creatures. The film was an immense hit for Warner Bros. more than 10 years prior as it made $585 million globally. This drove the studio to keep talking about the chance of making another sequel, despite the fact that I Am Legend’s original ending disputably incorporated the clear demise of Will Smith’s character of Robert Neville.I Am Legend which was originally released in 2007, featured Will Smith as Robert Neville, a splendid scientist who endures an infection that transforms people into vampire-like creatures.

The film was an immense hit for Warner Bros. more than 10 years prior as it made $585 million globally. This drove the studio to keep talking about the chance of making another sequel, despite the fact that I Am Legend’s original ending disputably incorporated the clear demise of Will Smith’s character of Robert Neville.

Discussion of I Am Legend 2 have been in different stages starting around 2008. However the entryway for the continuation seemed to shut in 2014. It was rather declared that Warner Bros. was dealing with a reboot of Richard Matheson’s book. Development on another I Am Legend film went calm since the time then. However that changed as of late when it was found that Warner Bros. was making another entry in the establishment. It was not clear at the time whether this new movie would be a reboot or a spin-off of the 2007 film. Presently, it has been declared that I Am Legend 2 is occurring with Will Smith getting back to star.

Deadline shared the news that Smith has returned to star and produce in the highly-anticipated spin-off. It will likewise see Black Panther’s Michael B. Jordan star and produce. It is the first time when Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan will be seen on a film. Akiva Goldsman is dealing with the content for I Am Legend 2. However plot details have not been uncovered. There is at present no known arrangement for a director or a official date set.

Reply To:

Will Smith To Return & Co-Star With Michael B. Jordan in ‘I Am Legend 2’

Your information: