Wizkid Apologizes at Afro Nation for Getting 4 Hours Late

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Renowned Nigerian vocalist, Wizkid, was one of the performers scheduled to perform at Afro Nation in Puerto Rico. The music icon showed up later than expected at the location. However, he was sorry to the audience after allegedly awaiting them for four hours. As per Wizkid, his pilot and private place are to be faulted for his arriving late. Later then he continued to give them an incredible performance. Grammy winning Nigerian star, Wizkid, was one of the top stars who raged Puerto Rico for Afro Nation 22 show. In any case, the Star Boy showed up so late at the occasion and kept the crowd hanging tight for a long time. After Wizkid’s late appearance, the artist made that big entry on stage. He likewise apologized to the crowd for his lateness.

The music icon recognized that he had kept them sitting tight for such a long time and afterward he kidded about his pilot and plane being the reason for him being late.

Wizkid said after arriving at the Afro nation. “I know you guys waited for me for so long. I am so sorry for coming late. It was my pilot and my jet, sorry. But I made it here to see beautiful people tonight and nothing in the world can beat this feeling that I feel when I am with you guys”. A video of Wizkid’s conciliatory sentiment before long moved on the web and users lauded him for being kind and accepting his mistake.

Bobrisky says, Wizkid live a low-key life.

Recently, A Nigerian famous blogger, Bobrisky, has guaranteed that, Wizkid procured a personal luxury plane quietly. As indicated by the blogger, Wizkid carries on with a serene life, accomplishing a great deal quietly like different stars in the country. In a new tweet on his confirmed Twitter handle on Sunday, Bobrisky recognized that low key life is the best, adding Wizkid lives it most greatly.

Reply To:

Wizkid Apologizes at Afro Nation for Getting 4 Hours Late

Your information: